DarkShore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkShore

This is an IP/OOP forum for the DarkShore Campaign.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DarkShore All Hallows Event! OCTOBER 2-4 : BE THERE!

DARKSHORE ONLINE!

Go down 
2 posters

How often will you play DarkShore Online?
All the Freaking Time!
DARKSHORE ONLINE! I_vote_lcap83%DARKSHORE ONLINE! I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
2-3 Times per week
DARKSHORE ONLINE! I_vote_lcap17%DARKSHORE ONLINE! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
At least 1 time per week
DARKSHORE ONLINE! I_vote_lcap0%DARKSHORE ONLINE! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2-3 times per month
 0% [ 0 ]
Online gaming sucks
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Logistics
Logistics
Logistics
Logistics

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-13

DARKSHORE ONLINE! Empty
PostSubject: DARKSHORE ONLINE!   DARKSHORE ONLINE! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:38 am

Yes yes yes... this is an official teaser!

I am currently developing DarkShore Online; a multi-player online version of the LARP we all know and love. Here's some details!

The online game is currently in beta, and will be released by the next DarkShore gathering.
I will provide installation disks for the game client at check-out so that you can get started!

This post will remain up and I will edit it with more information as it comes up.

Quote :
Online vs Offline collaboration:

>> Death from a Monster:
> 05% Experience loss
> 02% Backpack item loss
> 00% Equipped item loss
> 05% Gold loss

>> Death from PvP:
> 00% Experience loss
> 10% Backpack item loss
> 00% Equipped item loss
> 10% Gold loss

>> Death and lives...
> Yes, yes... death happens. And sometimes it sucks... well, if you die in the online game, it does effect your larp character. For every 10 times you die on DarkShore Online, your larp character looses 1 life.
> Sucks, huh? Well... yes it does... however, there may or may not be a way to buy more lives on the online game and apply them to your larp character.... Wink

>> Experience Coins
> Experience Coins! Upon killing some monsters, any boss, or completing any quest, you will be awarded an "Experience Coin" or two.. or three... or.. yea... Anyway... these coins can be applied to your LARP character. These coins can be spent at the LARP at the "EP Store" or can be converted to build at the cost of 10 Experience Coins per 1 build. Happy Hunting!

>> Item Carry-Over
> Certain items you find online can be transferred over to your LARP character. And vice-versa. It will be noted which items these are. Examples of items that carry over are: Scrolls of Knowledge, certain weapons, gems, formal components, etc...

>> Gold
> Gold online and gold in the LARP are COMPLETELY unrelated. The amount you have on one does not in any way effect the other.

>> LARP Character vs Online Character
> I will provide you with an approximate translation of your LARP character to the online game. It will not be an exact copy, and you will not get all of your items/spells/skills for obvious game-mechanic reasons. Once this character is granted to you, you may build it however you like from that point. EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS ON DARKSHORE ONLINE HAPPENS IN A DREAM TO YOUR LARP CHARACTER.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkshore_larp
Otter
Zombie
Zombie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-18

DARKSHORE ONLINE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARKSHORE ONLINE!   DARKSHORE ONLINE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:44 pm

So uhhh... I forgot all my Darkshore online stuffs O-o
Back to top Go down

DARKSHORE ONLINE!
Page 1 of 1